Players work on improving their shooting accuracy from both in close and far away.
- Create a field that is 20 yards wide by 30 yards long and put two goals at each end.
How it Works
- Divide players into two lines. Cocah stands in between the lines on the sideline.
- Coach serves a ball onto the field and first player from each line runs out to get it.
- Player who gains control shoots at one of the four goals.
- Play is over when there is a goal or a shot taken, or the ball goes out of bounds.
- The drill is repeated for the next players.
- On all shots, players should put their non-shooting foot beside the ball and have it pointing toward the target.
- Use the inside of the foot to shoot, toes up, when close to the goal.
- When farther away use the laces with the toe down.