Players take quick shots against a goalie.
- Divide players into groups of three.
- Give each group two cones for a goal.
How it Works
- One player is the goalie.
- The other two players are on offense. They each stand on a different side of the
- Players take rapid shots on goal. If the goalie makes a save he quickly rolls the ball
to the other player.
- Switch goalies frequently in this drill.
- Offensive players should be shooting rapidly but not erratically. They should take the time to “aim” their shot.