This is a great drill to help players focus in on a target and gain accuracy on their shots.
- All players are dribbling their ball on a practice field – 15 yards long by 20 yards wide is a good area.
How it Works
- Coach and assistant coach walk around the field holding a practice vest (“pinny”) between them.
- Players must try and shoot their ball through the goal being created by the coaches and the pinny.
- Move around into empty space so that the players have to dribble their ball in order to get a good shot off.
- Make players kick their ball through a moving target.