Improves individual dribbling skills.
- Mark off a playing field that is 35 yards by 25 yards and create two 6-yard goals on each sideline, 5 yards from the touchline.
How it Works
- Divide players into two teams of four.
- To score, a player needs to dribble through a goal.
- One player on the team without the ball takes a knee so they are defending with 3.
- If the kneeling player’s team wins possession, he immediately becomes live and a player on the other team takes a knee.
- In this drill, it’s key for players to maintain spatial awareness. You want good spacing on the pitch and teammates should stay out of the way when there is 1 versus 1 action.