Dribblers must protect their own ball wile also trying to steal balls from the other players.
- Create a 15 yard wide by 20 yard long grid and put a goal in each corner.
How it Works
- All players are on the field with a ball.
- Coach says “go” or blows whistle.
- Players protect their soccer ball while trying to kick the other soccer balls into one of the 4 goals.
- If a player’s ball gets stolen and kicked into a goal, that player must do 5 toe taps before they can get their ball from the goal and re-enter the game.
- Players should user soft touches (baby touches) with the outside and inside of their foot to keep the ball close and protected from other players.
- Players should use longer touches with the laces when they need to get away from another player.