Players get to practice corner kicks in this basic drill.
- This is set up as a corner kick. So one player will be taking the corner kick, another player will be inside the box and another will be outside the corner of the 18 on the same side as the corner kick.
How it Works
- The player inside the box will sprint toward the corner and receive the pass (the short corner).
- As the ball is passed from the corner, the player outside the 18 will sprint into the box. The player taking the pass will one touch the ball to the other player sprinting into the box.
- That player will then take a shot on goal.
- This is a great drill to practice and use as a good corner play. This drill also works on timing between players, passing (including one touches), and shooting on goal.