Players will learn to make quick crisp passes.
- For this drill you need one cone, two players, and a ball.
How it Works
- Set one player about 15 yards from the cone.
- Another player should stand with the ball right next to the cone.
- The player with the ball will pass to the other player.
- Then the player who just passed the ball will circle the cone and get a crisp return pass.
- The player should receive the ball and kick it back and then repeat the process several times.
- Rotate players to the side of the cone so they get equal rotations and reps.
- You can make this more difficult by requiring the players to do one touch passes.
- This drill will help teach players how to receive the ball on the move and how to trap and make good passes. It will also help with footwork and conditioning.