This quickness drill focuses on speed, explosiveness and jumping ability.
- Line up a series of 5-10 obstacles (low hurdles or small cones) approximately 3 feet apart.
How it Works
- First, jump over the objects using a two-foot jump.
- Then go to one-leg hops, working each leg equally. 4
- Finally, go to multiple jump and sprint. At first, jump over the obstacles with two feet. Upon clearing the last object sprint for 10 yards.
- Go straight down the objects, quickly respond to the ground.
- Use your arms in rhythm with your legs.
- Complete 3 sets of 3 reps.