Young players learn to dribble around and past defenders
- Create a 15 yard wide by 20 yard long grid and put a goal in each corner
How it Works
- Divide players into two lines along the sideline. Coach stands in-between the lines.
- Coach serves a ball onto the field and the first player in each line races to gain control and score it in one of the goals on the field.
- After a goal or 15 seconds, play is over.
- Players should use the inside, outside or bottom of the foot to turn the ball, change direction and go to another goal away from the defender.